Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes, but nothing to wear? Continually go shopping and buy items which you just can’t quite make work with your existing clothes…..and then have the same ‘I’ve got nothing to wear’ dilemma?
The Style Edit package will help you turn chaos into calm and organize your wardrobe by reinventing old items into new looks, and also identify those essential pieces your closet is missing which you can add at your own pace yourself.
This package includes:
Style & Image Consultation
This is a face to face conversation usually done at your house and can last up to an hour. The style consultation helps us build an accurate picture of your personal and professional lifestyle, your personality, and challenge you to consider your current style and image and who you aspire to become. It is also a chance to gain clarity on what goals you would like to accomplish with our services, so we can align ourselves with your expectations. This is a vital first step in helping us prepare for your Wardrobe Edit.
This is such a cleansing experience and can last 3 to 4 hours depending on the size of your wardrobe. We work through your wardrobe in a systematic way and go through each piece of clothing. Either you will love it, so it gets placed back into the wardrobe, or you hate it so we get rid of it or you are unsure, so we keep it to the side to see if we can make it work with what is left in your wardrobe. The aim of the session is to not throw away everything you own, but a chance to get rid of what doesn’t work, see what is missing in your wardrobe and organize it so it’s easier for you to manage.
During the Detox/Edit we will:
– See what clothes you have – what works, what doesn’t and what is missing.
– Highlight the essential missing items needed as a foundation in your wardrobe.
– Explain the reason why some pieces work better than others in regards to you.
– Clear out the pieces that no longer compliment your lifestyle or reflect your professional achievements.
– Advise on alterations that can be made on existing pieces that may need adjustments to fit better or to give pieces a new lease of life.
– Explain new ways of wearing existing pieces, especially ones that may have previously been disregarded.
– Explain simple ways to update your wardrobe seasonally.
– Advise on the aftercare and storage of clothes so they last longer and always look their best.
– Leave you with a newly organized wardrobe in a logical order which personally works for you.
– Compile a shopping list of items that are missing in your wardrobe.
The Style Guide is a personalized book we put together for you which includes a selection of styling tips relevant to you, a color guide and those items we identified during the Wardrobe Edit Session which you can add into your closet at your own pace.
The Style Guide is handed over to you within a week of the Wardrobe Edit session.